People would rather be right than trustworthy. And my kids can't afford to wait for you to work on that.
232. Student of the Year: Radha on the Dance Floor!
Every act of cruelty and exclusion aimed at the disabled comes from people's own perfectionism and fear of failure
231. Bling Empire: Have a Bauble
I'm grateful we no longer have much to do with social meanness
I would wish for less famous disabled writers to get this much of a platform
229. The Fishbowl of Evaluations
When parents are "blurring the field of study." Pah.
228. Savant Unlocked
When I talk practically about A, I do not love him less.
227. Foot Soldiers and Army Generals
I no longer wonder why people fear and refuse nuance about Covid risks
226. Candle Wax is Morally Neutral
Things don't get better unless we do what's right even we aren't the direct beneficiaries of that righteous action
225. Normalizing Infrastructure Over Sacrifice
The refusal to normalize disability is primal, intentional, and phobic
224. Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Perhaps autism made cutesy is how people perceive the path to societal inclusion?